Business Support Solutions
bringing agility to your business
In the current environment of global markets and hyper competition, businesses need to leverage IT investments to their full capabilities in order to gain competitive advantage and increase both the efficiency and the effectiveness of their end-to-end business processes. Now more than ever before, businesses are looking for stable, un-interrupted IT applications which support their key business functions and potential growth.
Grameenphone IT (GPIT) has developed a deep understanding of the dynamics between business and IT and has created an approach to repeat this success through its efficient support by designing and implementing target-oriented solutions and services.
Our Business Solutions provide with new opportunities for efficient business structures and processes. They support the relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, help to manage and automate business data and processes, and allow using new electronic sales tracking and distribution channels.
- Avoid missed budget & milestone goals
- Make reliable, informed decisions faster
- Improve forecasting & budgeting accuracy
- Reduce security & compliance risk
- Improve service levels within & outside the enterprise
- Reduce manual processes & inefficiencies
- Mobilize your workforce
Business Intelligence (BI) is a process of ‘Gather & Transform’ raw data into actionable information to the right people, at the right time via the right channel to support better business decision-making.
- BI today is like reading the newspaper: BI reporting tool on top of a data warehouse that loads nightly and produces historical reporting
- BI tomorrow: will focus more on real-time events and predicting tomorrow’s headlines
Business Intelligence (BI) arms decision makers with the tools that they need to react to business trends and define the tactics and strategies to take their organization to the next level.
Features & Benefits
Business Intelligence components:
- Data Integration (Extraction Transition Loading) : Extract, clean and load base data
- Data modeling: Transform data according to business logic for reporting, analysis
- Dashboard/Portal Development: Display the biz performance and analytical information through interactive dashboards, drill down/drill up/drill through reports, graphs/charts , tabular/pivot format etc
- Data Analysis/Mining: Analytical modeling for forecasting the future business opportunities, root cause analysis on current business status, customer profiling etc.
|Understand customer behaviorFulfill regulatory requirement, better customer serviceIncrease profitabilityDeliver superior supply chain visibilitySingle version of Truth|
|Strategic Benefit||360° view of all business KPIEfficient pricing and investment managementHelp to develop and deliver better forecasting|
|Operational Benefit||Cost reduction/efficiencyStreamline operationAware of emerging crises|
|Technical Benefit||Accurate, faster & effective decision makingSingle point of access to InformationImprove data securityAny time, anywhere (Mobile BI)|
List of Clients
|Grameenphone Ltd.||Whole Data Warehouse implementation. Enterprise Data Warehouse implementations. 35 TB Data warehouse Operation & Maintenance which is processing 300 million transaction daily.Target Industry: Telecommunication|
|Telenor Serbia||Datamart Development for analytical dataset, campaign management with around 500+ parameters.OBIEE deployment, development and Consultancy.Training to IT & Business users.Establish reusable structure/process/reports for KPIs.|
|Standard Charted Bank, Singapore.||Liquidity Metric Monitoring cash flow loading frombank sources.Enhance the multidimensional data store (OracleEssbase) with liquidity calculation and alerting logicDevelop user friendly dashboards and reports using
|Healthcare Pharmaceuticals (Bangladesh)||Implementation of BI/DWH solution replacing MISEnd to End BI solution including Infrastructure , OracleDatabase 11g, Oracle BIEE 11g setup and Data Mart ,ETL, dashboard/reporting design & developmentTraining to IT & Business Users|
|Vertex Communications Ltd (Summit Group)||Development of Interconnection Billing Solution,Mediation solutions and Invoicing System in ICX arena|
Enterprise Integration & Middleware
An enterprise comprises of different processes that are managed through different applications and modules. Enterprise Integration is the process of linking applications/modules within a single organization together in order to simplify and automate business processes to the greatest extent possible; while at the same time- avoiding having to make sweeping changes to the existing applications or data.
With the help of a handful of certified and skilled resources under this domain- we have strong footprint in Enterprise Integration and Middleware. GPIT recently successfully completed a middleware integration for BRAC Bank. GPIT provides industry leading solution with Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle Weblogics, Oracle Service Bus and IBM Websphere.
Data related to the business and processes are distributed throughout an organization and they can reside in different forms, structures and platforms. Middleware enables us in manipulating data at the transactional level between a variety of database platforms like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL etc.
- All Site Active
- Less Bandwidth
- Zero Downtime
It can support a number of different business requirements like:
- Business Continuity and High Availability
- Data Migrations and Upgrades
- Decision Support Systems and Data Warehousing
- Data Integration and Consolidation
GPIT data integration solutions allow for direct access to all of your data, so you can design your architecture to address the unique information needs of all your users. GPIT accelerates the deployment and reduces the risk of all types of data integration projects – including extract, transform, and load (ETL), enterprise information integration (EII) initiatives, and Web services deployments.
Enterprise Content Management
ECM gives your organization a competitive edge whenever there’s a decision to be made. They help cut costs and save time so that you can get the most out of your valuable resources.
Reduce cost of transporting paper to a central location
- Scan documents in remote locations – branches, stores, offices, etc.
- Savings can be more.
- Key capability – Distributed Capture.
Reduce data entry labor costs
- Extract data from documents without manual keying
- Potential to reduce data entry staff up to 90%
- Large organizations can have hundreds of employees performing data entry
- Key capabilities – Rules, Advanced Data Extraction
Reduce cost of document capture
- Reduce paper sorting and document preparation
- Potential to reduce capture staff up to 50%
- Key capabilities – Rules, Advanced Data Extraction
GPIT is a whole new corporate experience in the country’s one of the finest corporate environments.